2017 Top Communication Posts
December 20, 2017
1. Working Girl in a Woman-Owned Business
2. Of Oscars and PowerPoints – remember when Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway read the wrong winners? Here’s a note on multi-tasking…
3. Presenting as a Leader: Q&A Takeaways
The Q&A preparation can often be an afterthought. These key tips ensure you are prepared for any questions your audience may throw at you.
4. TCC Welcomes Jeffrey Blount, Executive Communication Coach
5. Making Tough Workplace Conversations Productive: #Goals
Remember to define the goal of a conversation before walking into it.
6. 6 Opening Lines to Avoid
Beginning your presentation with a disclaimer won’t start you off on the right foot with your audience.
7. Our top tweet: Compelling Stories
— Communication Center (@TheCommCtr) July 31, 2017
8. The power pose is still the most popular way to boost your confidence before your presentation.
— Communication Center (@TheCommCtr) October 3, 2017
9. Do’s and Don’ts of Panel Discussions
TCC has added Panel Moderation coaching to our services, and this blog provides a few useful tips if you find yourself preparing to be on a panel in 2018.
10. Twitter Post: Breathe
Our top tip to battle speech anxiety is simple: just breathe.
— Communication Center (@TheCommCtr) October 18, 2017